Re-enrolling students must be in compliance with all requirements for enrollment. The school reserves the right to refuse re-enrollment to any student or students of families who have demonstrated disharmony regarding the purpose, objectives, standards, policies, rules, and regulations of the school. In addition, no family may be re-admitted unless all financial obligations have been met from the previous school year, the student has positive behavior, and academic progress is being made.
In February, the PACS leadership team will begin making financial decisions for next school year based on the number of re-enrolled students. In private schools like ours, enrollment drives the budgetary process, and the competition for securing quality teachers and service providers for next school year begins at this time. Due to the need for accurate student data from current PACS families, we encourage you to complete the re-enrollment process early.
PACS will use the same two-step re-enrollment process as was used for the 2017-18 school year: complete the online re-enrollment using RenWeb Parents Web and secure your student’s spot with the payment of a non-refundable re-enrollment fee. The fee structure for re-enrollment remains unchanged.
& Payment Received
|Late Re-enrollment and
Online Payment Received
|On or before February 28th||March 1st - April 30th||May 1st or later|
|$100 per student
$500 max per family
|$200 per student
No family maximum
|$300 per student
No family maximum
- The re-enrollment fee is assessed per student, not per family.
- The fee is independent of tuition, and as such, will not be credited to your 2018-19 FACTS tuition balance.
- The fee may be paid online through the school’s event registration system, Service U, by bank draft, or debit/credit card with no processing fees. The fee will NOT be charged to your FACTS account.
- The revised fee structure provides an incentive for timely completion, as the school needs this data to make accurate decisions.
- The fee can be paid immediately following the completion of online enrollment for your convenience. Alternately, for families who may need additional time, the fee can be paid at a later date, however, please note the price increase for later re-enrollment.
2018-2019 Re-enrollment Packet
Prince Avenue Christian School Avenue Christian School (PACS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, biological gender, ethnic origin or age in its employment or admissions.