New Family Information
FACTS Financial Management
Prince Avenue Christian School is pleased to offer a convenient online method to enroll in a payment plan with FACTS, a tuition management company. Each family has an account and pays tuition and incidentals through this account.
Student Drop Off and Pick Up
- Students must be dropped off in the mornings following the traffic flow.
- Any Kindergarten – 12th grade student dropped off before 7:40 AM must go to Before-School Care in the gymnasium.
- The Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st grade morning car line will also begin at 7:40 AM. Prince Avenue staff members will assist the children out of the cars and then escort them to their respective classrooms.
- The outside doors will be closed each morning at 8:10 AM, and all students dropped off after this time must be checked in at the front office.
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st grade students dropped off after 8:10 AM must be signed in at the front office and then walked to the classrooms in the cottages. The front office staff will call the classroom to notify the teacher that the student is on his/her way. Parents should remain with the student until a Prince Avenue staff member lets them in the building.
- The Pre-K pick-up line will begin at 12:00 PM. The Pre-K teachers will escort the children to the cars at which time the parents will receive their child and securely fasten them in their car seats. Pre-K students should be picked up by 12:10 PM.
- Lower School students in Pre-K (Extended Day, must be at least 5 years old) through 5th grade should be picked up by 3:10 PM, and Upper School students should be picked up by 3:30 PM each afternoon.
- PreK (Extended Day, must be at least 5 years old) through 8th grade students left on campus after these times must report to the After-School Care program. Appropriate charges will be applied for the use of this service
>>Click Here to Download the Drop Off and Pick Up Maps
Special Events of Interest to New Families
Open House/Classroom Visits
Parents and students are invited to visit classrooms and meet teachers on the Thursday before school begins each year. A schedule of times for various grades will be posted on the school calendar.
New Family Tailgate
All new families are invited to a tailgate before one of the Wolverine Home football games. Initiations will be sent to all new families before the event.
>> Click Here to Access the Uniform Policy in the Family-School Handbook.
Wolverine General Store
The Wolverine General School Store sells a variety of spirit wear, physical education uniforms, and collectibles. The store is open each morning from 7:45 – 8:15 am, and at other times depending on school activities. Students and parents may charge items to their school FACTS account. Cash, checks, and credit cards are also accepted.