Prince Avenue Christian School seeks qualified candidates for teaching and non-teaching positions. These candidates should have a Christian testimony that reflects a biblical standard consistent with the school’s mission statement and ends policy.
Prince Avenue Christian School (PACS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, birth gender, ethnic origin or age in its employment, admissions, rights, privileges, programs, activities or in the administration of any educational or co-curricular activities or policies.
Bus Driver Application
Director of Marketing and Communications
Direct Supervisor: Head of School
Scope of Work: Ten Month Position
Department: Marketing and Communications
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote the school to a broad regional community through advertising and public relations efforts.
- Work with regional media to place feature and news stories and photos and other school related information in newspapers and other media.
- Place advertisements, billboards, and event information in local media to enhance community awareness.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Develop and implement and external communication plan to promote school messaging to various external audiences.
- Design and implement weekly family communication through the publication of the Wolverine Weekly.
- Design and implement email communication for Head of School Link, Leadership Monthly, fine arts, athletics, admissions, PTF, and other strategic email communications as needed.
- Respond to newspaper and on-line publications’ requests for photography, school information, and news stories.
- Coordinate with outside vendors and internal faculty/staff/coaches to ensure appropriate use of logo on uniforms and other promotional items.
- Plan, implement, update, and manage the operation of the school’s website.
- Write, edit, and update content and photos on the school’s website.
- Coordinate with external agencies to obtain quotes for website refreshes as appropriate .
Social Media Management:
- Maintain, manage, and monitor the school’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Dropbox accounts.
- Train and monitor key members of the Administrative Leadership Team to ensure compliance with updating the school’s social media accounts (at a minimum: head of school, director of athletics, and the director of fine arts).
Branding and Publications:
- Ensure consistency in branding across all spectrums of the school’s operations, to include the athletic department.
- Write, edit, and design publications, ads, and other materials as needed to support admissions, development, special events, alumni, athletics, Booster Club, academic, PTF and Fine Arts activities and initiatives.
- Coordinate the production of all school publications to assure appropriate use of the school logos and branding.
- Take pictures of scholastic, cocurricular, and special events as appropriate or as directed by the head of school.
- Coordinate professional photography services for use in admissions and marketing materials, publications, and the school’s website as required.
Wolverine Outfitters School Store:
- Manage the school store, including ordering items, maintaining stock, and ensuring items reflect appropriate school branding.
- Manage the school store budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Evidence of spiritual maturity, confidentiality, and a self-starter
- Keen attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, handling multiple assignments
- Knowledge of graphic design principles and practices
- Exemplary writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prepare effective copy for publication
- Working knowledge of print production
- Ability to manage several projects at once, with a minimum of supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design, and Acrobat
- Ability to travel on a limited basis
Lower School Spanish Teacher
(part-time position for the 2017-18 school year)
OVERVIEW: The primary function of this position is to teach Spanish to lower school students.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Work with lower school principal and academic dean to prepare course syllabus and curriculum.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
- Develop a rapport with students that motivates and fosters enthusiasm.
- Creatively integrate technology in the classroom to enhance teaching.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and school goals.
- Provide appropriate feedback on student work.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of student progress.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures, and perform other duties as assigned.
- All faculty and staff are expected to play a formative role in the spiritual lives of students. This includes integration of a biblical worldview into their subject matter and lessons.
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical church ministry.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Lower school teaching experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Knowledge of RenWeb, and proficiency in Smartboard and iPad technology preferred.
School Bus Drivers
Duties may include driving field trips and athletic events and possibly a pickup or drop off route. Applicant must have a CDL license with P and S endorsements. Contact Lee Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-753-3014.