Prince Avenue Christian School seeks qualified candidates for teaching and non-teaching positions. These candidates should have a Christian testimony that reflects a biblical standard consistent with the school’s mission statement and ends policy.
Prince Avenue Christian School (PACS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, birth gender, ethnic origin or age in its employment or admissions.
Bus Driver Application
Prince Avenue Christian School is currently hiring for the following positions for the 2018-2019 school year:
In the absence of the classroom teacher, the substitute teacher provides instruction, encourages students’ progress, and manages the learning environment in accordance with the goals and directives of the school.
- Implement existing lesson plans in a manner that ensures consistency and encourages student participation
- Maintain a well-managed classroom that fosters a safe and positive teaching and learning environment
- Assign classwork and homework to students in accordance with lesson plans
- Ensure adequate supervision of students
- If necessary, supervise students in areas outside of the classroom (chapel, cafeteria, playground, etc.)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical church ministry
- Must be able to follow oral and written directions and have the ability to establish effective working relationships with faculty/staff and students
- Strong command of the English language
- Must successfully complete a background check
- Must be able to maintain and respect confidentiality of student and school information
To be considered for this position, please complete the teaching application on our website at www.princeave.org and email it to email@example.com.
IT Support Specialist - Part Time
Prince Avenue Christian School is currently accepting applications for a part-time position of IT Support Specialist. (up to 20 hours per week). This position will begin work in January 2019
The primary function of this position is to provide end-user technical support to faculty, staff, and students.
Under the guidance of the Director of Technology, all the IT Staff work together to provide both user and organization technical support. The IT Support Specialist will focus on all end-user and classroom device support, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance. The goal is for every support request to be successfully resolved as quickly as possible or a temporary solution put in place while the permanent solution or repair is being processed.
Common duties include but are not limited to:
- Hardware and software troubleshooting on all school-issued end-user devices.
- SMARTBoard connectivity and calibration.
- Projector troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Manage the repair process for all school-issued end-user devices
- Management, configuration, troubleshooting and deployment of school-issued end-user devices.
- Seasonal duties at the beginning and ending of the school year.
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical church ministry.
- A strong background in technology and experience with end-user support.
- The ability to communicate technical information in an easy to understand and non-threatening manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Aptitude for independent problem solving of technology related issues.
To be considered for this position, please complete the Non-Teaching Application on our website at www.princeave.org and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Bus Drivers
Duties may include driving field trips and athletic events and possibly a pickup or drop off route. Applicant must have a CDL license with P and S endorsements. Contact Lee Robinson at email@example.com or 678-753-3014.